Saturday, April 5, 2008

Another Good Night

Jackie's headaches seem to be gone - thanks to that wonderful steroid pill! He has had a good day. He took a long nap this afternoon. My son came for the weekend to help with a few chores around here. He and I have worked up a storm all day, and it makes Jackie feel better to see some progress being made. Think he thinks I'm a little slow.

Jackie's mother, daughter, and sister-in-law are coming on Tuesday to spend a couple of days. That will be good!

We're cooking pizza and getting ready to watch movies since Jackie has slept all afternoon.(:

1 comment:

mdpylot80 said...

That is good news the steroid pills are helpimg the headaches. Enjoy your company this week. I know Robind and Mom are looking forward to the visit. Not much going on up here except a little rain. We are looking forward to some spring weather. Ya'll are in our prayers everyday.

Love,
Willie