Sunday, March 30, 2008
Lower Back Pain
Jackie just told me his lower back is hurting. He tried to make light of it - said it was probably from a fall he took last week. I rubbed it and gave him some Aleve and tucked him in. I'm so afraid it's the tumor on his adrenal gland. Dr. Tran, the radiology oncologist, was surprised that he wasn't already having pain from it when it was discovered, due to the size of the tumor. He told us that day that if it started bothering him, to let him know and he could do something about it. I feel sure he will do some radiation on it. For sure they will up the steroid back to at least one pill - seems these problems have just started since we went down to 1/2 pill early in the week. I'm going to look on the internet for more information about tumors on the adrenal gland now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment