Monday, March 31, 2008

Stopping Steroid

Jackie says he has felt better today. He would not let me call the doctor, and he says he is not going to take the steroid tonight. Hopefully, everything will be alright. He thinks I over react to everything. That may be true! I'm really trying not to, but I just don't trust him to tell me when something is wrong. I know he is trying to protect me and doesn't want me to worry, but I just don't want him to be in pain.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

We just got Sean back home and threw him a suprise welcome back cheese pizza party with balloons, streamers, confetti, and silly string. I really think he is glad to be home again but had a really good time visiting everyone! He asked if everything would be back to "normal" tomorrow. Hope Jackie is feeling better today. You are doing great keeping up with it on the blog! Will try and call a little later once we get everything unpacked and the house cleaned up a little. We love you both very much!