The doctor told us this afternoon that we are down to days. Jackie had a seizure last night, and they put in a catheter and hooked him up to oxygen. We are going to be in in-house hospice here at the hospital in Texarkana (Wadley). They moved us down the hall to a suite which is much more conducive to visiting (rooms 588 and 589). If you wish to come and visit, feel free to.
Jackie's mother and brother are here with us tonight. The hospital staff has been wonderful, and we have a wealth of extended family and friends who have been here for us throughout. We are blessed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My name is Brenda Wright Jeffers. I graduated from W.W. Samuell in 1963. I am so sorry to hear of Jackie's condition. My prayers are with him and his family. Brenda
Vivian,
I played football with Jackie at Hood and have always known him as a great guy. Please give him a hug for me and tell him that he is in my thoughts and prayers.
Dan Hatzenbuehler
Post a Comment