Friday, April 4, 2008

Good Night

Jackie did not have a headache during the night last night, so the steroids are definitely helping his symptoms. We got everything taken care of yesterday for the meds. I just have to call the doctor's office and make sure they got the mail order RX in the mail. Hopefully, we'll be able to start in about a week.

2 comments:

W A Richarson. McKinney TX said...

Jackie I have been reading your Blog since I became aware of it.

It was good to see your post about the Desers Ski Resort. Reminds me of what my mother ust to say about a fool and their money being soon parted

I am praying that God will help you both in these trying times, To give you and all involved in you healing process strength and wisdom in the decisions that are made.

God Bless You and Yours

W A Richardson, McKinney Texas

Mike Fulton said...

Vivian, thanks for the blog on Jackie and your faithfully keeping us informed. Enjoyed working with Jackie during our DFD experience many years ago. You and Jackie are in our prayers daily. The Holy Spirit is with you always.