Both prescriptions have been ordered as of Friday. I verified it today. So hopefully we will get started by the end of this week or early next week.
We went out and ran some errands today and had a little lunch. Jackie was so tired by the time we got back. He just got up from a two-hour nap. He seems very weak to me. I'm hoping the treatment is not too hard on him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think I need some steroids to help me sleep! We had a miserable night with storms last night but I've made it so far without falling asleep. Glad they are making him feel better. Wasn't sure if you still had company or not. We'll call later on tonight and check in.
Hope Jackie feels better. You are continually in my prayers. Hi Lee! Bro. Sam
Post a Comment